All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.07
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byMeredith E. Abarca
- Author BiographyMeridith E. Abarca is associate professor of literature and food studies at the University of Texas at El Paso. She is the author of Voices in the Kitchen and coeditor of Rethinking Chicana/o Literature through Food. Consuelo Carr Salas is a fourth-year doctoral student at the University of Texas at El Paso. Her research focuses on the rhetoric of visual food advertisements by bridging the areas of rhetoric and food studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.