All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA no-nonsense, three-part textbook course to progress Latin students from beginners to confident users of the language, taking a grammatical approach to develop a solid foundation for success in Common Entrance, scholarship and GCSE Latin exams.
- Author BiographyNicholas Oulton read History at Oriel College, Oxford and has an MA in Classics from London University. He taught Latin and Greek for ten years before writing the So you really want to learn Latin course and founding Galore Park in 1998. He has edited numerous textbooks and revision resources for students of Latin and Greek, most recently authoring the Latin for Common Entrance series.
- Author(s)N. R. R. Oulton
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £13.99Trending at £15.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £5.65Trending at £6.27
- £7.22Trending at £9.24
- £5.20Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.