CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Latina/o population in the United States has become the largest minority group in the nation. This book presents analyses of Latina/o populations, including migration, demographic patterns, education, health, citizenship, political participation, religion, gender and sex roles, literary and cultural production, and the media.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight963 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCecilia Menjivar,Havidan Rodriguez,Rogelio Saenz
- Foreword byC.E. Rodriguez,Douglas Massey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.