All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- Author(s)Sujey Vega
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsContents Preface: Pioneering Ownership of Greater Lafayette ix Introduction: Bienvenidos a Hoosierlandia: Asserting Ethnic Belonging at the Crossroads of America 1 1. Recuerdos de Lafayette: The Making and Forgetting of the Past in Central Indiana 21 2. Kneading Home: Creating Community While Navigating Borders 61 3. Written Otherings: Policing Community at the Crossroads of America 99 4. Clashes at the Crossroads: The Impact of Microaggressions and Other Otherings in Daily Life 135 5. United We Are Stronger : Clarifying Everyday Encounters with Belonging 173 Conclusion: The Politics of Belonging Wages On: How State-Based Legislation Affects Community in Indiana 217 Notes 227 Bibliography 241 Index 259 About the Author 263
- Author BiographySujey Vega is Assistant Professor of Women and Gender Studies at Arizona State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.