Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a comprehensive range of topics on economic incorporation, outcomes and impact over the individual's lifetime, recognizing the economic importance of this group, which at 15.1 percent is the largest minority population in the United States.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleImmigrants and Minorities, Politics and Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 Tables, black and white; XII, 328 p.
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Leal,Stephen J. Trejo
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.