Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the beginnings of the colonization of the US, Latino art has been a creative and physical presence in the Southwest, southern Florida, and much of California. This work traces the accomplishments of 178 performing and visual artists. A bibliography directs the reader to sources for further information about Latino Americans and the arts.
- Author(s)Steven Otfinoski
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleA-Z of Latino Americans
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs, general index, subject indexes, bibliography
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.