All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new vision for legal theory combines analytical tools drawn from Latour's actor-network theory developed in Science in Action, Reassembling the Social and The Making of Law with the philosophical anthropology of the Moderns in An Inquiry into Modes of Existence to blaze a new trail in legal epistemology.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Kyle McGee is a legal practitioner with Grant & Eisenhofer in Delware, USA, while participating in academic circles organised around jurisprudence and Continental philosophy.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note4 black and white tables, 1 black and white line art
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKyle McGee
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £7.11
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £22.18Trending at £22.66
- £32.36Trending at £33.25
- £10.00Trending at £16.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.