Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.96Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.62Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a basic introduction to Lattice Boltzmann models that emphasizes intuition and simplistic conceptualization of processes, while avoiding the complex mathematics that underlies LB models. Beginners and those whose interest is in model application over detailed mathematics will find this a powerful 'quick start' guide.
- Author(s)Daniel T. Thorne,Michael C. Sukop
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XII, 172 p.
- Weight980 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. Corr. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.