CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an exposition of the algebraic aspects of the theory of lattice-ordered rings and lattice-ordered modules. This title includes topics such as: lattice-ordered groups, rings, and fields; Archimedean $l$-groups; f-rings and larger varieties of $l$-rings; the category of f-modules; and, various commutativity results.
- Author(s)Stuart A. Steinberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.