All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £6.19Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive account of one of the most complex, and conflicted, arenas of the Second World War. Drawing on a range of sources, this book synthesizes political, military, social, economic, diplomatic, and cultural history.
- Author BiographyValdis O. Lumans is the Cleora Toole Murray Professor of History at the University of South Carolina Aiken. He is the author of Himmler's Auxiliaries: The Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle and the German National Minorities of Europe, 1933-1945.
- Author(s)Valdis O. Lumans
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleWorld War II: The Global, Human and Ethical Dimension
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.