CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.82Trending at £8.16
- £5.36Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionEmily had become so out of control that this was a last resort in trying to help her lead a better life. She had been expelled from two schools in three months, was binge drinking, doing recreational drugs, and was sexually promiscuous and very, very oppositional.
- Author BiographyJo Nisbet was born in Northamptonshire, the second of four children, and grew up mainly in suburban London and the Thames Valley. After leaving university, where she studied psychology, Jo lived in Venezuela, working as a teacher, and travelled extensively in the Caribbean and South America. She returned to London in the early eighties and began a career in Public Relations. Jo's daughter was born in 1989 and her son in 1991, both of whom were diagnosed with ADHD. Having spent some time living in Washington, DC, the family returned from the United States in 1998 to settle in London, and Jo trained as a counselling psychologist. She now runs a successful private counselling and coaching practice and frequently works with ADHD children and their families.
- Author(s)Jo Nisbet
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Karnac Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight249 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.