All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects essays by A J Wilder that originally appeared in Missouri Ruralist between 1911 and 1924. This book lends her advice to women of her generation on such issues as how to be an equal partner with their husbands, how to support the new freedoms they'd won with the right to vote, and how to maintain family values in their changing world.
- Author BiographyStephen W. Hines is the editor or coeditor of numerous books, including Laura Ingalls Wilder's Fairy Poems, The True Crime Files of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Louisa May Alcott's The Baron's Gloves and The Abbot's Ghost. He lives in Nolensville, Tennessee.
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byStephen W. Hines
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.