All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to weaving and embroidering with beads. It combines traditional techniques with modern materials and showcases a wide variety of bead types. It features 18 opulent pieces of jewellery incorporating motifs drawn from the natural world, such as flora and fauna, art nouveau designs and geometric forms.
- Author BiographyLaura McCabe is a noted bead weaver and teacher whose work is sold at boutiques and galleries across the USA, as well as through her website, www.lauramccabejewelry.com.
- Author(s)Laura McCabe
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBeadweaving Master Class
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.