All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaw touches every aspect of our daily lives, and yet the main concepts, terms, and processes of the legal system remain obscure to many. This Very Short Introduction, in its second edition, provides a lucid, accessible guide to modern legal systems, explaining how the law works across our contemporary digital world.
- Author BiographyRaymond Wacks is Emeritus Professor of Law and Legal Theory at the University of Hong Kong. He is a prolific and influential writer on legal theory and human rights, in particular the protection of privacy, on which he is a leading international authority. Previous books include Understanding Jurisprudence: An Introduction to Legal Theory (OUP, 2012), Philosophy of Law: A Very Short Introduction (OUP, 2006), and Privacy: A Very Short Introduction (OUP, 2015), which is now in its second edition.
- Author(s)Raymond Wacks
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white halftones
- Weight142 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.