All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionEver since the first contacts between Europe and Africa, African people have been confined to the fringes of Eurocentric experience in the Western mind. This volume reviews the past in order to evaluate the present and move ahead with appropriate policies for the future.
- Author BiographyJames L. Conyers, Jr., is University Professor of African American studies, director of the African American studies program, and director of the Center for the Study of African American Culture at the University of Houston.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleAfricana Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byJames L. Conyers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.