Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionA highly portable condensed version of Oran's Dictionary of the Law, that contains all the core legal words common to introductory law and paralegal courses. It is also a good self-contained way to learn about key legal concepts, starting with the Basic 50 Words list.
- Author BiographyDaniel Oran is a graduate of Hamilton College and Yale Law School. He has practiced law in Connecticut and the District of Columbia. In addition, he has been Assistant Director of the National Paralegal Institute, Professor of Law at Antioch Law School, staff counsel to a member of Congress and the House Appropriations Committee, and president of Foresight, Incorporated. He has written an internationally reprinted novel and business text as well as professional and popular articles on paralegal education, psychiatry and law, poverty law, and individual rights.
- Author(s)Daniel Oran
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2000
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight258 g
- Width101 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.