All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with an explanation of the market forces driving increased competition in the legal profession that has raised the overall interest in mergers and often precipitated law firm mergers. A review of the development of a strategy and the reasons to merge and not to merge are also discussed in this context.
- Author BiographyGILES RUBENS currently works for Hildebrandt International. He began his career in industry working for ICI for seven years in a number of research and marketing roles. He moved into management consultancy in the 1980s ad has specialized in working with professional service organizations in general and law firms in particular for the past fifteen years.HILDEBRANDT INTERNATIONAL is the leading provider of strategic advice, managerial guidance and implementation support to professional services organizations and corporate legal departments worldwide. Clients include law firms, law departments, investment banks, accounting firms, and professional service firms.
- Author(s)Giles Rubens,Hildebrandt International
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 181 p.
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.