CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis study strives to illustrate the lingering second-class status of women under the current legal system in the United States, and questions whether a one-size-fits-all vision of individual rights will ever improve the situation.
- Author BiographyJoan Hoff is Professor of History at Indiana University, Bloomington, former Executive Secretary of the Organization of American Historians, and coeditor of the international Journal of Women's History.
- Author(s)Joan Hoff
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.