All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA study of legislative developments in areas of law and policy devolved to the Scottish Parliament.
- Author BiographyElaine E. Sutherland began her academic career in law at the University of Edinburgh, later moving to the University of Glasgow. She joined the Law School at Stirling University in 2006 as Professor of Child and Family Law and has been a Professor of Law at Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon since 1999. She has written extensively on child and family law in Scotland and abroad. Kay Goodall is a Senior Lecturer at Stirling Law School. She came to Stirling from the University of Glasgow in 2007, having taught at Glasgow since 1998. Her research focuses on conceptualising discrimination in criminal and civil law. Gavin Little joined the University of Stirling in 1996 and became a Professor of Law in 2004. He was the founding Head of the Stirling School of Law. Fraser Davidson joined Stirling Law School in 2005 having previously been Head of the School of Law and Alexander Stone Professor of Commercial Law in the University of Glasgow.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Law
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElaine E. Sutherland,Gavin F. M. Little,Kay Eileen Goodall,Professor Fraser Davidson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.