All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Law Management Section Guide to Business Development offers practical advice on how firms can use business development tools and techniques to drive growth and profitability. Expert authors give valuable insight into how to gain new clients and develop new business from existing clients.
- Author BiographyAndrew Otterburn is a chartered accountant and management consultant. Over the last 17 years he has advised nearly 200 firms of solicitors in the UK and Ireland. Previous publications include Profitability and Financial Management and Cash Flow and Improved Financial Management (both Law Society Publishing, 1998). He is co-author of the annual benchmarking survey of law firms in Scotland published by the Law Society of Scotland. He was an advisor to Lord Carter's review of legal aid procurement. David Bott is a member of the Law Management Section committee and Principal of Bott and Co, a top 200 firm specialising in personal injury claims. Individual chapters have been updated by Law Management Section committee members and others including Andrew Otterburn, Kevin Poulter and Sue Stapely.
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication14/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Edited byAndrew Otterburn,David Bott,Nigel Haddon
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £26.55Trending at £28.49
- £33.58Trending at £38.89
- £15.44Trending at £17.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.86
- £6.25Trending at £6.73
- £25.30Trending at £27.26
- £11.98Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.