Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA 2002 analysis of Islamic law as it was imposed on the people of the medieval Maghrib.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Powers is currently Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies at Cornell University. He is the author of Studies in Qur'an and Hadith: The Formation of the Islamic Law of Inheritance (1986), and co-editor of Islamic Legal Interpretation: Muftis and the Fatwas (1996), and Editor of the journal Islamic Law and Society.
- Author(s)David S. Powers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.