All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars discuss how changing ideas of law and authority were embedded in the historical development of British legal systems.
- Author BiographyMark Godfrey is Professor of Legal History at the University of Glasgow, where he teaches private law and legal history.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMark Godfrey
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.