All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that an understanding of the nature of legal normativity involves an understanding of the nature and structure of practical reason in the context of the law, and advances the idea that legal authority and normativity are intertwined.
- Author BiographyVeronica Rodriguez-Blanco is Professor of Moral and Political Philosophy (Jurisprudence) at the Centre for Law and Philosophy, University of Surrey.
- Author(s)Veronica Rodriguez-Blanco
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Practical Reason
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight541 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.