All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-profile corporate scandals - such as those involving Enron in the United States, Yukos in Russia, and Liverdoor in Japan - demonstrate challenges to the legal regulation of business practices in capitalist economies. This book examines contemporary corporate governance crises in six countries.
- Author BiographyCurtis J. Milhaupt is the Furo Professor of Japanese Law and professor of comparative corporate law at Columbia Law School. He is the author of Global Markets, Domestic Institutions. Katharina Pistor is the Michael I. Sovern Professor of Law at Columbia Law School.
- Author(s)Curtis J. Milhaupt,Katharina Pistor
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.