All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays this volume provide a framework for analyzing citizenship in an increasingly globalized world by addressing a number of fundamental questions.
- Author BiographyThe Law Commission of Canada is an independent federal law reform agency that advises Parliament on how to improve and modernize Canada's laws.
- Author(s)Law Commission of Canada
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLegal Dimensions
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight320 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.