All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that institutions and culture serve as important elements of international legal order.
- PrizesWinner of James Willard Hurst Prize of the Law and Society Association 2003 and World History Association Prize 2003.
- Author(s)Lauren Benton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative World History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.