Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book leading scholars provide a relevant discussion of major topics of international trade law from the perspective of development.
- Author BiographyYong-Shik Lee is the founding Director and Professorial Fellow of the Law and Development Institute and the founding editor-in-chief of the Law and Development Review. He has developed the concept of microtrade and authored high-profile publications on international trade, including Safeguard Measures in World Trade: The Legal Analysis (2nd edition, 2005) and Reclaiming Development in the World Trading System (2006). Won-Mog Choi is a Professor of International Trade Law and Director of the WTO Law Center, Ewha Law School in Seoul. As a policy advisor to the Korean government and a columnist in major newspapers in Seoul, he has been playing a leading role in shaping Korea's trade policy and evaluating global Free Trade Agreement phenomenon. His recent publications include Defragmenting Fragmented Rules of Origin: A Building Block to Global Free Trade. Tomer Broude is Senior Lecturer at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in the Faculty of Law and Department of International Relations and the Academic Director of the Minerva Center for Human Rights in Jerusalem. His most recent publications include The Politics of International Economic Law (ed. with Marc L. Busch and Amy Porges). Gary Horlick is a highly ranked international trade lawyer by Chambers, Euromoney/Institutional Investor, and Who's Who Legal. He has represented leading U.S. and global companies and more than twenty countries in international trade negotiations and disputes, and he has chaired WTO and Mercosur dispute panels.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGary Horlick,Tomer Broude,Won-Mog Choi,Yong-Shik Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.