Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume provides a unique multidisciplinary perspective on the relationship between legal regimes and long-term economic development across major civilizations in Eurasia.
- Author BiographyDebin Ma is a faculty member of the Economic History Department at the London School of Economics. Jan Luiten van Zanden is Professor of Global Economic History at Utrecht University and President of the International Economic History Association.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDebin Ma,Jan Luiten van Zanden
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.