Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, P.S. Atiyah introduces the reader to a number of fundamental issues about the law, the legal profession, and the adjudicative process. He also discusses the effect of membership of the EC on our law, the recent controversy over the independence of the judiciary, and the problems arising from the cost of legal services and legal aid.
- Author BiographyP. S. Atiyah was Professor of English Law at Oxford from 1977 unti 1988 when he retired.
- Author(s)P. S. Atiyah
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/1995
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOpus
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight254 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.