All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the text of 17 lectures delivered at the London School of Econom ics. The scheme was suggested by Dicey's Law and Public Opinion in England During the Nineteenth Century. The field covered is wide as each lecturer worked independently. General topics are trends of thought, legal developments and trends of social policy.
- Author Biographynsberg /f Morris /r ed.
- Date of Publication25/10/1974
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMorris Ginsberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew ed of 1959 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.