Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the recent changes in EU external relations law and practice.
- Author BiographyAlan Dashwood is Professor of European Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Sidney Sussex College. He is also a Barrister in Henderson Chambers and a Bencher of the Inner Temple, specialising in the law of the European Union and appearing regularly in proceedings before the European Court of Justice. Marc Maresceau teaches European Law and Institutions at Ghent University, where he is also Director of the European Institute and Coordinator of the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight910 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAlan Dashwood,Marc Maresceau
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.