Law and Professional Issues in Nursing by Richard Griffith, Cassam A. Tengnah (Paperback, 2017)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.00+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jodavis100
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the legal and professional requirements of safe nursing in clear, straightforward terms helping students to understand how they apply to their own nursing practice.
- Author BiographyRichard Griffith is the team leader for healthcare law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University where he has taught since 1992. He initially trained as a nurse before turning his attention to law and an academic career. He has a particular interest in applied law in healthcare practice and has published widely in a range of nursing journals. Cassam Tengnah was formerly a lecturer in health law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University and taught across a range of courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level. His early background is in nursing and health promotion and he has a particular interest in public health law.
- Author(s)Cassam A. Tengnah,Richard Griffith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2017
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.