All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular book has been fully updated with changes to the law and professional requirements, and includes new case studies, scenarios and activities from all fields of practice, a clearer colour, text design and a Website with downloadable materials for lecturers to use to support their teaching.
- Author BiographyRichard Griffith is the team leader for healthcare law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University where he has taught since 1992. He initially trained as a nurse before turning his attention to law and an academic career. He has a particular interest in applied law in healthcare practice and has published widely in a range of nursing journals. Cassam Tengnah is a lecturer in health law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University and teaches across a range of courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level. His early background is in nursing and health promotion and he has a particular interest in public health law.
- Author(s)Cassam A. Tengnah,Cassam Tengnah,Richard Griffith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.