All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis brings together the many perspectives that have shaped policy on the relationship between church and state. Contributors ranging from Stanley Fish to Richard John Neuhaus explore issues extending from religious morality and religious freedom to fundamentalism.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Feldman is Jerry W. Housel/Carl F. Arnold Distinguished Professor of Law and Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Wyoming. His previous titles include Please Don't Wish Me a Merry Christmas: A Critical History of the Separation of Church and State (NYU Press, 1997) and Law and Religion: A Critical Anthology (NYU Press, 2000).
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCritical America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byStephen M. Feldman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.