Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn ethics and law, questions of right and wrong have some ultimate basis. The source of authority in a legal system would seem to be either divine and transcendent (God, or Gods) or temporal and earthly (man, or men). The contributions to this text discuss the link between religion and law.
- Author BiographyLord Mackay of Clashfern, Rex J. Ahdar, Calum Carmichael, Malcolm D. Evans, Michael W. McConnell, Marie A. Failinger, James T. Richardson, Julian Rivers, Sophie C. van Bijsterveld, Reid Mortensen, Davina Cooper.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2000
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleIssues in Law & Society S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteindex
- Weight360 g
- Width153 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edited byRex J. Ahdar
- Series Edited byProfessor Michael Freeman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.