Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays examines the nature and scope of engagements between law and religion.
- Author BiographyPeter Cane is Professor of Law at the Australian National University College of Law. He is also a Corresponding Fellow of the British Academy and a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia. Carolyn Evans is Deputy Director of the Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies and Associate Dean (Research) at Melbourne Law School. Zoe Robinson is an early career researcher, having earned a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2008.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Evans,Peter Cane,Zoe Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.