Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight660 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRoberta Kevelson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contentsto the Second Round Table on Law and Semiotics: Pragmatic Method and Some Consequences.- The Semiotics of Finnish Constitutional Law on Government Finance.- How Judges Fool Themselves: The Semiotics of the Easy Case.- What is a Hay Baler? The Semiotic Answer from Contract Law.- Drafting and Interpreting Legal Documents.- Metaphor and Adlinguisticity in the Literacy Language of Michel Foucault.- Mediation and Conflicts of Moralities.- Decoding the Code.- Modalities of Annunciation: An Introduction to Courtroom Speech.- Statutes in Common Law and Civil Law: Their Interpretation and.- The New Realism and Lawlessness in Kaleidoscope.- The Problem of Mother's Brother in Oedipus : A Structural View of Sophocles's Theban Plays.- Law and the Importance of Feelings.- Rhetoric and Legitimation: An Analysis of Supreme Court Reversals.- The Verdict : Dark Film Explores the Underside of the Law.- The Technologizing of the Law.- Sign of the Crimes: Medico-Legal Contexts of Detective Fiction.- Gender and Justice in Susan Glaspell's A Jury of Her Peers .- Eric Voegelin's Semiotics of History.- Legal Realism in a Cross-Cultural Context.- In Search of the Truly Fake: Aspects of Iconicity and Deceit.- Everybody Pays - Even for Things They Didn't Do : The Justice of Vengeance in Richard Bachman's Thinner .- The Deconstruction of the First Amendment: Philosophical Reflections on the Foundation of the City in Speech.- The Interpretation of Statutes in Hermeneutical Perspective: Can the Dangers of Scylia and Charybdis Be Avoided?.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.