Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars consider a variety of philosophical issues in law and social justice, from foundational concepts to specific legal problems.
- Author BiographyDavid Shier is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Philosophy at Washington State University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleTopics in Contemporary Philosophy
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note1 illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Shier,Joseph Keim Campbell,Michael O'Rourke
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.