Law and the New Developmental State: The Brazilian Experience in Latin American Context by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £99.76Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £45.08Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the emergence of a new developmental state in Latin America and its significance for law and development theory.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Trubek is Voss-Bascom Professor of Law and Dean of International Studies Emeritus at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and Senior Research Fellow in the Harvard Law School Program on the Legal Profession. A graduate of Yale Law School, he has taught at Harvard, Yale, and the Law School of the Getulio Vargas Foundation in Sao Paulo, and was Director of the University of Wisconsin, Madison's International Institute and its Center for World Affairs and the Global Economy. Helena Alviar Garcia is Dean and Associate Professor of Law at Universidad de los Andes in Bogota, Colombia. She studied law at Universidad de los Andes. She has an M.A. and Ph.D. from Harvard Law School and has been a Tinker Visiting Professor of Law at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Diogo R. Coutinho is Associate Professor of Law at the University of Sao Paulo Faculty of Law and Senior Research Fellow at Cebrap (the Brazilian Center for Analysis and Planning). He has a Ph.D. in law from the University of Sao Paulo and an MS from the London School of Economics and Political Science. Alvaro Santos is Associate Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center. He teaches and writes in the areas of international trade, law and economic development, transnational labor law and legal theory. He earned an SJD and LLM from Harvard Law School and an LLB from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlvaro Santos,David M. Trubek,Diogo R. Coutinho,Helena Alviar Garcia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.