All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the problem of law's physical control of persons and it illuminates competing visions of the law: as both a tool of regulation and as an instrument of coercion or punishment.
- Author BiographyAustin Sarat is the William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Jurisprudence and Political Science at Amherst College. Lawrence Douglas is James J. Grosfeld Professor of Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought at Amherst College. Martha Merrill Umphrey is Professor of Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought at Amherst College.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAustin Sarat,Lawrence Douglas,Martha Merrill Umphrey
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.