All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.91Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys those areas of the law that affect the daily operations of the school library.
- Author BiographyLEE ANN TORRANS is a Texas-based attorney with a Master's degree in Library Science. She has written several articles on copyright and choreography and frequently lectures on that topic.
- Author(s)Lee Ann Torrans
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.