Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- Author(s)Diana Ballard,Paula DiMeo Grant
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note10
- Weight685 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyPaula DiMeo Grant, RN, BSN, MA, JD has been a practicing nurse attorney in the District of Columbia since 1985, with a experience in litigation and mediation. She is a mediator for the Superior Court of the District of Columbia mediating more than 100 medical malpractice and personal injury cases. She has held adjunct faculty positions in New York City and Connecticut, where she has developed and taught courses in the legal aspects of nursing and developed an ABA-approved Paralegal/Legal Nurse Consulting Program (LNC). She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau, has served on the Board of Directors of TAANA (The American Association of Nurse Attorneys), and is a past president of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys Foundation, and currently serves as on its Board of Trustees. In 2001 she received the TAANA distinguished service award.||Diana Ballard, RN, MBA,JD, has over three decades of experience in executive health care management in major healthcare organizations. She has served in a number of senior management positions including Chief Nursing Officer, Corporate Vice President, and Chief Compliance Officer.She has held adjunct faculty appointments at Adelphi University, Yale University School of Nursing, and the University of New Haven, among others and has taught and published extensively in health care and health law subjects. A Pace University Law School educated attorney and a registered professional nurse, Diana holds a BS degree in Psychology and an MBA. She owns a consulting firm offering services in business and program development, health care and health systems management and is the creator and trademark owner of CarePower , a self improvement approach to develop excellence in customer service. She was affiliated as of counsel to the law firm of Susman, Duffy & Segaloff, P.C., of New Haven, CT for 15 years practicing in all aspects of health care law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.