CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionLaw in Crisis is an unsettling history of natural disaster and political subject formation in the modern world.
- Author BiographyRuth A. Miller is Assistant Professor of Middle Eastern History at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. She is the author of The Erotics of Corruption: Law, Scandal, and Political Perversion (2008) and The Limits of Bodily Integrity: Abortion, Adultery, and Rape Legislation in Comparative Perspective (2007).
- Author(s)Ruth A. Miller
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cultural Lives of Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.