CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionLawsuits are rare events in most people's lives. And high-stakes cases are even less commonplace. Why is it, then, that scholarship concerning the Japanese legal system has focused almost exclusively on big topics like corporate law and large-scale social issues? Mark D.
- Author BiographyMark D. West is the Nippon Life Professor of Law and director of the Center for Japanese Studies at the University of Michigan. He is coauthor of Economic Organizations and Corporate Governance in Japan.
- Author(s)Mark D. West
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 line drawings, 20 tables
- Weight444 g
- Width167 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.