All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £14.99Trending at £19.71
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £35.20Trending at £38.69
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the American legal system for jurists of civil law backgrounds.
- Author BiographyArthur T. von Mehren (1922-2006) was Professor of Law Emeritus at Harvard Law School. He represented the United States for 38 years in the Hague Conference of Private International Law. He wrote 210 publications in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Japanese. They include the groundbreaking Civil Law System, his pioneering two books and nine articles on Japanese law, his highly original Law of Multistate Problems, his foundational monographs on contract formation and form, his articles on jurisdiction, and his award-winning Hague lectures. Peter L. Murray is the Robert Braucher Visiting Professor of Law from Practice at Harvard Law School. He served as the Faculty Director of the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau and continues to serve as Director of the Winter Trial Advocacy Workshop. He is the author of Basic Trial Advocacy, an advocacy training treatise; a co-author of Green, Nesson and Murray's Problems, Cases, & Materials on Evidence, and an author and co-author of many legal articles. He has worked extensively in comparative law, with particular reference to civil procedure in Germany and Europe.
- Author(s)Arthur T. von Mehren,Peter L. Murray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.