All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students to practice their exam techniques and evaluate and assess their progress, this edition offers coverage of the essential aspects of tort law. With questions and answers, each chapter contains an introduction focusing on important legal aspects and points of interest. It also contains bullet pointed answer plans and diagrams.
- Author BiographyDavid Oughton was previously a lecturer at Liverpool Polytechnic and Sussex University. He teaches and researches in Common Law Obligations and Private Law Remedies, Commercial Law, International Supply of Goods, Consumer Protection, Trading Law and Limitation of Actions. John Marston is Principal Lecturer in Law at De Montfort University, Leicester. He was previously Solicitor, Supreme Court of Judicature, 1977 and is a Legally Qualified Chairman in the Appeals Service. His main teaching areas are Constitutional & Administrative Law, Tort, Public Law, Health & Safety, Public Law. Barbara Harvey is Principal Lecturer in Law at DeMontfort University.
- Author(s)Barbara Harvey,David Oughton,John Marston
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Law Q & A S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/12/2006
- Content Notediagrams, fl charts
- Weight383 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £6.30Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £19.15
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.