All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive coverage of the essential aspects of the law. This book is divided into chapters covering the major topics, and contains around fifty questions and answers. Each chapter contains an introduction focusing on important legal aspects and summarising points of interest.
- Author(s)Barbara Harvey,David Oughton,John Marston
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Law Q & A S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/12/2008
- Weight418 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.