All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £48.01Trending at £54.99
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous case studies and empirical investigations have demonstrated the importance, and merits and drawbacks of such institutions. This book builds on these studies and constructs a toolkit of theoretical models to analyze them. It examines the theory of private institutions that transcend or supplement weak economic governance from the state.
- Author BiographyAvinash K. Dixit is John J. F. Sherrerd '52 University Professor of Economics at Princeton University. He is the author or coauthor of nine books, including Investment under Uncertainty (Princeton), Thinking Strategically (Norton), Games of Strategy (Norton), and The Making of Economic Policy (MIT).
- Author(s)Avinash K. Dixit
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Gorman Lectures in Economics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 6 tables.
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.