All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively illustrated, step-by-step practical manual provides the reader with advice on how to choose the best mower for their needs, and how to carry out DIY maintenance to keep it in tip-top condition.
- Author BiographyBrian Radam has been involved with lawnmowers for over 50 years, having started as an apprentice at the ATCO Lawnmower Company, repairing hundreds of lawnmowers every week. A one-time lawnmower racing champion, he opened the Lawnmower Museum - the world's first - in Southport in 1988, and continues to run this collection alongside his lawnmower repair and garden machinery retail business, Lawnmower World.
- Author(s)Brian Radam
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lindsay001602 Jan, 2017by
quick to arive, as listed Would recommend
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.