All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence Alloway was a key figure in the development of modern art in Europe and America from the 1950s to the 1980s. This title offers analysis of the multiple facets of Alloway's life and career, exploring his formative influence on the disciplines of art history, art criticism, and museum studies. It also includes nine essays in this volume.
- Author BiographyLUCY BRADNOCK is assistant professor of art history at the University of Nottingham. COURTNEY J. MARTIN is assistant professor of art history at Brown University. REBECCA PEABODY is head of Research Projects and Programs at the Getty Research Institute.
- Author(s)Lucy Bradnock
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publications
- Content Note34 colour & 18 b/w illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.